Seeking to Help Retirement Plan Sponsors Reduce Risk and Prepare Employees for a Successful Retirement
Our mission is to help plan sponsors build retirement plans that seek to comply with government regulations and inspire confidence in sponsors and participants. Many plans today expose the plan stewards to personal risk and don’t have the employees on track to retire. That’s why we use tools such as the 401k Service Solution™ to help plan sponsors and participants work toward success. It’s a comprehensive, award-winning, six-step process that helps give you more confidence that your plan addresses the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) standards.
The 401k Service Solution™ provides a structure to answer these important questions:
- What makes your retirement plan successful?
- How do you manage your personal liability on your plan?
- How do you select a plan provider?
- How do you know if the expenses being paid on your plan are “reasonable”?
- How well are your employees prepared for retirement?
- How well informed are you regarding changes that affect your retirement plan?
- How do you measure the success of your retirement plan?
The 401k Service Solution™ is designed to guide and educate you through plan development and design, investment management selection, employee education, legislative changes, and ongoing plan operations and monitoring. Each step takes you through a unique process to help you identify your plan’s particular needs, provide potential alternatives to address those needs, and create a clear path to simply managing your qualified plan.
The 401k Service Solution™ provides specific actions to address the Four-Step Fiduciary Quality Management System Process developed by FI 360. This process addresses the fiduciary duties outlined by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
Our website is organized around this quality management system. On the next page, Vision, we’ll discuss our tools that seek to help you clarify and pursue your goals.